We are offering the following special service to our WordPress friends:
10 Point SEO Checkup on a Theme — $279
This “Checkup” includes the following work to be done on the theme of your choice:
- Remove <h1> tags around blog name in header.
- Promote <h2> or <h3> tags on single, page and other pages to <h1>.
- Ensure that the index, category and archive pages use headers no greater than <h3>.
- Remove any links to home page that are on the home page.
- Remove unnecessary links; these are often found in headers, footers and sometimes within the body of a page.
- Change the “more…” link text to include the name of the blog post.
- If possible, remove any
bloginfo()calls that will return static strings and replace with static string.
- Add a
nofollowto links such as login, register, admin, rss feeds, etc.
- If not already included in the footer, add number of queries and execution time.
Don’t worry if you don’t know what all of the items mean. This list was constructed after studying many WordPress themes and finding where they fall short in the area of on-page SEO best practices. Making these changes will optimize your web site for search engines, such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing. You don’t need to make any changes to your existing blog posts or pages, either.
To make these changes, all I need to know is which WordPress Theme you are using. If it is a premium Theme, I will need you to send me a copy of the Theme so I have the source code (that computer-geek stuff that normal humans can’t read) and can make the changes to it. I will send the code back to you when I’m done. Then it’s simply a matter of reinstalling the theme.
To purchase your 10 Point SEO Checkup, click the button below: You can include the Theme name in the “Comments/Special Delivery Instructions” area on the invoice page.
Once purchased, we will contact you with any questions. Please allow 15 days from time of purchase for us to do the work.